Google

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Other Secret Shops

In an updated map of DotA, I think it was in v6.40 or v6.41 map, they added two secret shops that is located in the upper left of hte map, behind the dark trees, and on the lower right of the map that is also behind the trees. I was really excited to know that they added a secret shops on those areas which give us DotA players another strategy. I thought that they have the same content of items that the two original secret shops. I was wrong. For me, this two other secret shops is useless. I don't bother my self attempting to buy on those shops because all their items can be bought at the base. I don't see the idea to put two other secret shops on those areas. Well, maybe I don't know yet. But I will keep on trying new strategies that has something to do with those other secret shops. I hope that I will find some to try it together with my friends.

No comments: