Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

Alchemist 1-on-1

Base on experience, I used Alchemist in a one-on-one match with Bane Elemental. As a result, I win the match without dying and losing a tower. Its not like that my opponent is too noob to use Bane Elemental, in fact it is his favorite and he uses it well. And we all know that Bane Elemental is one of the best heroes in one-on-one matches. Now, here's what happens, before we start the battle, I know that I can't kill Bane Elemental because of the insufficient capabilities of Alchemist, meaning he is used only to tank. My plan is to build up Alchemist, trying to produce items that will harden him up. With the skill called Acid Spray and Goblin's Greed, the in-flow of money is fast and I manage to buy items at an early time. Obviously, Bane Elemental can't stand out my Acid Spray. Even though he use Brain Sap, my life regeneration is just too fast to fill up because of Chemical Rage, it improves the life regeneration rate of Alchemist fabulously and a bonus Hit Points also. As we go on playing, my Alchemist is always full of health that it never returned to the base to heal. Isn't that a great match? No one was killed during that match except for the hundreds of creeps that keeps on spawning.

No comments: